Solar charge controllers
A solar charge controller helps in charging a battery using solar energy collected by Solar panels. There are two types of Solar charge controllers – MPPT type & PWM type. MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Charge controller generates approximately 10% – 25% more power as compared to PWM charge controller. Systellar solar charge controllers have been designed for rugged conditions and offer unique features at affordable prices. We manufacture the widest range of solar charge controllers in India that are hybrid type and can be used to convert existing inverters into Solar inverter.
- PWM charge controllers –
- HLS Series – 12V 8A for Home Lighting Systems
- PPL Series – 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V in 10A, 20A & 40A models
- MPPT charge controller 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V in 20A & 40A models (Special model for Thin Film panels (Voc=150V DC) also available)
- High Voltage PWM charge controller 60V, 96V, 120V, 144V, 180V, 192V, 240V in 20A & 40A models with LCD display
- High Voltage MPPT charge controller 48V to 240V in 50A models with highly customizable features and large LCD display