All In One – Solar LED Street Lights
Systellar Innovations is a leading manufacturer of 7W, 12W, 15W, 20W, 25W, 25W, 30W All In One Solar LED street lights which are 100% made in India and are MNRE / NISE / govt lab approved. All In One Solar street light is a new age and compact lighting solution integrating Solar panels, LED light, Lithium-ion or Lithium Ferro Phosphate LiFePO4 battery, and a PIR motion sensor. Lithium-ion batteries come with a 2-year warranty and LiFePO4 batteries come with 5-year warranty and both types of batteries are BIS certified. As a solar light manufacturer, we recognize the importance of product reliability and quality. So , we use high quality BRIDGELUX / OSRAM / PHILIPS / SEOUL LEDs which come with 50,000 hours guaranteed performance and LM80 report. Also, we use Panasonic brand PIR motion sensor with a 12m sensing distance which gives reliable performance. We manufacture All In One solar street lights using our proprietary Systellar LED driver card which combines accurate and safe battery charging with high efficiency LED driver.
All In One Solar LED street lights use PIR motion sensor to adjust the LED light brightness intelligently. On detecting any movement around the light, the LED glows at full brightness. If no movement is detected for more than 1 minute, the brightness is reduced to one-third. This intelligent brightness control coupled with maintenance-free Lithium-ion or Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery technology provides longer backup time and prolonged battery life.
Due to its compact size, All In One solar LED street light can be easily mounted on a pole by anyone. There is no requirement to drill holes in the poles for mounting All In One solar street lights. These solar lights have automatic dusk to dawn operation and need negligible maintenance once installed. The All In One solar light uses high-quality material and is designed for Indian environment. It even gives warning to the user that the Solar panel is dirty and needs to be cleaned.
We supply All In One solar light incorporating all requirements for supply in commercial / Government projects and tenders at attractive prices. Since we have an in-house R&D department and the technology used is indigenous, we can customize Solar street lights for any specific features required by our customers for tenders or commercial project requirements.
- All In One solar street light design ensures protection from battery theft
- No requirement for connecting wires or trenching during installation
- Designed for outdoor use. Completely waterproof (IP65 rating) design
- High Lumen LED output and CRI > 70
- MPPT / PWM Solar charge controller options available
- Long battery life with Lithium-ion / Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery
- Easy to install. No requirement of specially trained manpower
- No battery maintenance required
- No electricity bills as the light run on Solar power independently
- 100% Environmentally friendly and LEDs do not emit UV light
- Completely safe as it works on 12V DC power
|LED Light||7W / 12W / 15W / 20W / 25W / 30W LED Models|
|Solar panel||Poly-crystalline 40W / Mono 60W|
|Battery capacity||11.1V 10Ah / 15Ah / 20Ah / 25Ah Lithium–ion / 12.8V LiFePO4 battery|
|Motion Sensor||PIR motion sensor (12m range)|
|Detection: 102° Horizontal & 92⁰ Vertical|
|Solar charge controller rating||5A / 8A charging current|
How to choose Solar Street Light Manufacturer in India
We intend to provide you an un-biased, rational and transparent way of selecting Solar street light manufacturer in India. We hope that after reading this write-up you will be able to find a trustworthy supplier of Solar street lights at low cost without compromising on product quality and after sales support.
We assume that you are trying to find a reliable supplier for your requirement of Solar street lights which are to be supplied in government tender or private customer requirement. For government tenders, you will be having a technical specification sheet which comes with the tender document. However, for a private customer requirement, you will have to suggest the product specifications to the customer. Sometimes, the customer might suggest the wattage of required LED light and rest of the system needs to be designed for providing proper solar light backup throughout the year. Here “throughout the year” is really an important consideration which requires proper system design considering rainy / foggy / cloudy days which might occur randomly throughout the year.
As you must be aware, Solar lights can function properly only when the solar panel receives sufficient sunlight to charge the battery. Even on foggy / cloudy / rainy days, where there is diffused sunlight, the solar panel might charge the battery 20% to 50% as compared to a clear bright day. Generally, a well designed solar light will be able to provide full night of backup and still be left with 20% – 30% of the battery charge. This property is important since the left over charge in battery can be bonus power if next day turns out to be foggy / cloudy / rainy. So, the left over charge in the battery added to next day’s battery charging in diffused light condition should be enough to power the light for one more night. So, some important points in a well designed solar light are as follow:
- The Solar panel wattage should be sufficient to charge the battery 80% to 100% in 1 day of clear sunshine
- The power of LED light should be such that after consuming battery charge for 1 night backup, the battery still holds 20% – 30% charge
- LEDs should be mounted on a proper heat sink to dissipate generated heat properly
- The product should actually offer technical specifications claimed by supplier. Some Chinese / Indian products are under-rated in terms of battery capacity / LED wattage / Solar Panel wattage and fail if customer does technical testing of the product
- Product should be stable and not prone to frequent failure
- Supplier should be stable enough to honor product warranty (This is very important for government Tenders, where 5 year warranty is to be offered by installers / tender awardees)
- Product packaging should be robust
- Product should be able to withstand high wind conditions
Keeping above points in view, prime importance must be given to selecting a well established manufacture. In recent times, many small suppliers have entered the market of Solar lights. These small suppliers generally aggregate various components of Solar light and then simply assemble the product and supply in market. Mostly, none of them follow any Quality Assurance procedures and also are not able to provide after sales support in terms of repair / replacement of faulty parts during warranty period / post warranty period. Mostly such supplies enter market with the motive of one time supply of light and keep changing their business / product offerings. Although such suppliers offer low pricing, which attracts buyers, but in the long term the buyer has to suffer penalties / loss in reputation in cases where sales support is to be provided.
We recommend that before finalizing the supplier, you should always visit the supplier, to ascertain that proper manufacturing infrastructure is present with the supplier and that the supplier follows proper Quality / Testing procedures.